Fairfax OB-Gyn Associates, P.C. gynecological services include all aspects of routine gynecologic care, with a focus on wellness and prevention. Our specialists diagnose and treat such conditions as abnormal uterine bleeding, pelvic pain, premenstrual syndrome, endometriosis, fibroids, uterine growths, ovarian cysts, urinary disorders and infertility.
Our gynecology services include but are not limited to:
- Disease prevention: Wellness education, screenings, risk assessment
- Routine evaluation: Annual well woman visits
- Diagnostic evaluation: Pelvic imaging, colposcopy, specialized workups, biopsies, ultrasound, breast sonogram, hysteroscopy
- Comprehensive treatment: Medical management; gynecologic surgery (including minimally invasive and robotics) to remove fibroids, abnormal growths, uterus, ovaries, cervix
- Menopause: Hormone replacement therapy, dexa scans (bone density test)
- Gynecologic screening: Cancers of vagina, cervix, uterus, ovary and vulva; genetic testing for women with a family history of ovarian cancer
- Gynecologic urology: Incontinence, prolapse, bladder disorders
Fairfax OB-GYN Associates, P.C. has also been an industry leader through the use of Nurse Practitioners and Minimally Invasive Procedures in dealing with gynecology problems. Schedule an appointment today with one of our trained professionals to consult, diagnose and treat any of your gynecological problems.